Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Celebration of the Century.

Everyone gets excited to witness any type of wedding. Whether you are related to the couple to be wed or not... whether it's a mass wedding or a personal one... everybody wants to be a witness on that very special day of celebration. This is one thing the future couple should be proud of. I think for the new couple, to witness the happiness of seeing everybody's excitement is something the new couple will always keep in their heart forever. I think really it's a fairytale story. Like in the books I have read before... that kept me awake for days to finish one book.

I also enjoyed reading in the Bible about  "The Wedding at Cana." Where I have observed while reading the story that  everybody in that small town in Galilee was invited to that wedding. Just so the reason they run out of wine. The unselfish behaviouur of everybody in that story is something I so admired. It just showed how simple people's mind were during those time. Everyone was happy rich and poor.


To this date, I think weddings are viewed in another way. Gone are those days when it's been thought as a day for everybody to be merry to welcome the new couple. Whatever it is, however they look at it... to the future husband and wife...  just BE STRONG! We all have to be, I think. 


The long life's road I think won't be any easier but will make a difference if there is someone who's holding your hand as you walk on your own life's road.



Best wishes and Good luck!!!




-Lynne-
January 6, 2011

5 comments:

  1. Very nice topic Lynne,I think that the simple marriage be a blessing of God more than anything else(my opinion:)
    ********************************
    Best wishes and Good luck!!! from me too

    Ameur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ameur, thanks for stopping by.
    It's really nice to hear something from you.
    Thanks.
    -Lynne-

    ReplyDelete
  3. you welcome Eve....
    I always like your pen and thoughts(topics)
    take care.
    Ameur

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your comment is so encouraging. Thanks a lot Ameur.
    -Lynne-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Eve,Your thoughts encourage each reader here.
    Thanks.
    Ameur

    ReplyDelete

May you always have room in your life for another friend.
Good day!
-Lynne-

I saw you in a dream.   God knows,   I never wished it to remain as a dream...