Monday, January 17, 2011

Personal Perception

Little Act of Kindness

If we will just open our mind there are a lot of good things we can do for others. One doesn't have to pattern oneself from others to be helpful. Most ofen than not, mimicking ones good act or deeds just create the impression of insincerity. The act of helping others would depend on us alone. Helping others should not bring about a feeling of regret but joy. It should not lead you to be boastful of the act but instead self-effacing or undistinguished or just be ordinary and quiet.

In our world now, where sincerity is often concealed it is best to understand and be heedful of everyone's good deed or act. Some people or group of people may successfully hide their intentions now but, this is only for the time being... it cannot be hidden forever. Time will reveal the true colors of everything. When that time comes, we have our own selves to decide what's best for us.



Written by: -evelyn asuncion-
Date: January 16, 2010

3 comments:

  1. Dear Lynne:I wish if the world listens to your words...Always when I read your thoughts ..I feel as if you talk about what is touring in my mind and my thoughts...
    Thanks my friend.
    Ameur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that true Ameur? I am very happy to know that really.
    Thank you for your comment my friend.
    Take care.
    always,
    -Lynne-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes,It is true Eve.
    you welcome my friend.
    Ameur

    ReplyDelete

May you always have room in your life for another friend.
Good day!
-Lynne-

I saw you in a dream.   God knows,   I never wished it to remain as a dream...